kde-desktop crashes after update / NetworkManager

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jun 25 04:58:53 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 12:11 PM, Genes MailLists wrote:
> On 06/24/2011 11:55 PM, Genes MailLists wrote:
>> Best I can tell it is network manager - as soon as it starts  - kde
>> desktop crashes and goes away .. yikes!
>>
>  downgrading NetworkManager gets thing working again ... nm is
> complaining bitterly in /var/log/messages ...

FWIW, I just fully updated my F15/32bit system.  No problems...  Decided
to reboot, on the off chance that is what you did but didn't mention
it...  Still no problems....  Yes, I'm a KDE user....

If nm is bitterly complaining in /var/log/messages you may want to
actually post what those messages are so folks can see them an
potentially help you?