gnome 3 doesn't start any more

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 10:29:10 UTC 2011

--- On Fri, 6/24/11, Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:

> From: Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com>
> Subject: Re: gnome 3 doesn't start any more
> To: "Community support for Fedora users" <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
> Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 12:01 PM
> On 06/24/2011 02:57 PM, antonio
> montagnani wrote:
> > dexter ha scritto / said the following    il
> giorno/on 24/06/2011 20:48:
> >> Yeah GNOME 3
> >> lulz sorry couldnt resist
> >>
> >> ...dex
> > no, sorry, some update broke the sytem, i.e xulrunner
> that I installed
> > from updates-testing (and has beenpushed to stable a
> fw minutes ago):
> > furthermore Firefox and xulrunner from RemiCollet was
> fine.
> >
> > Somethingis wrong in update procedure, my 2 cents
> >

>   Please BZ this ... it seems to work for some ... so
> knowing what you
> have may help track down the problem.
>

> --

I had updated two machines and they worked.  However, updating a third machine I got a problem too! :(  NetworkManager also acts up :(  Wireless not working and wired connection either, might have to revert to 2.6.38.7 instead of the 2.6.38.8-22 kernel which might have something to do with it?  Don't know which package(s) to downgrade :(

Regards,

Antonio