gnome 3 doesn't start any more

dexter dex.mbox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 16:13:38 UTC 2011

On 24 June 2011 23:18, Gary Waters <linuxnutster at videotron.ca> wrote:
> On 06/24/2011 02:48 PM, dexter wrote:
>> On 24 June 2011 18:19, antonio montagnani<antonio.montagnani at alice.it>  wrote:
>>> Any update to be removed??
>>
>> Yeah GNOME 3
>> lulz sorry couldnt resist
>>
>> ...dex
>
>  LOL! Oh God I spit pepsi into my monitor and laughed so hard my wife
> came running to see if I'd gone bonkers.
>
> The worst part is that I tried hard today to spend some time in gnome 3
> and ended up tucking tail and running back to XFCE.
>
> GW

No no NO dont laugh/choke that was sick kde user humour and I shouldnt
have eva said it I deeply regret it honest :-)
looks like GNOME 3 was never meant for u anyway see this recent blog post[1]
I predict in 18 months to 2 years you'll be where gnome 2 is today and
be back with a kickass desktop you can actually use till then twiddle
your thumbs.

...dex
[1] http://www.christoph-wickert.de/blog/2011/06/25/gnome-developer-qoute-of-the-day/