where is gnomebreakpad

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jun 25 21:23:47 UTC 2011

On 06/26/2011 03:55 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I was pointing out that a spelling checker can't catch everything
> because it doesn't know when you've used the wrong word but spelled it
> correctly.  I am, among other things, a writer (not published yet, alas)
> and I find some of the poor spelling and misused words on this mailing
> list (and others) almost painful to read.  I do my best not to mention
> it because it almost never does any good.  In this case, as you were
> correcting your own error, it seemed appropriate to suggest a simple way
> to avoid doing it again.

Are you suggesting that I am unaware of that?

Are you also aware that pointing out spelling errors and grammar errors
of people on mailing lists has long been considered bad form?  Except
for, maybe, mailing lists dedicated to a given language and its usage.

I am happy to hear that you do your best not to mention these
transgressions which cause you immeasurable pain.  I suggest you work a
bit harder.

For my part, I'll try to monitor my new Android Tablet's features in an
attempt to save you additional grief.