where is gnomebreakpad

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jun 25 21:43:29 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 02:23 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Are you suggesting that I am unaware of that?

Judging only by your writing, I've no idea.

> Are you also aware that pointing out spelling errors and grammar errors
> of people on mailing lists has long been considered bad form?

Usually by people who either can't or won't use them properly.  However,
I'd also like to point out that if you hadn't corrected yourself, I'd
not have mentioned it either.  As you did, I made what was intended to
be a helpful suggestion as to how to avoid it.  Instead of accepting it
in the spirit in which it was offered, you decided to take offense where
none was offered.