where is gnomebreakpad

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jun 25 22:23:19 UTC 2011

On 06/26/2011 06:16 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/25/2011 02:55 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> So, you are suggesting I am a "poor" writer due to my writing which you
>> have judged?
> No.  I'm saying that I have no way of knowing, other than what I see in
> your posts.  And, for the record, much of your writing is excellent, as
> the vicar said to the bishop.

Yes, you have no way of knowing anything about me.  Just what you judge
based on what you read.

Well, now that you've established yourself as the "writer" on this list
and maybe the expert and arbiter of all things related to American
English (British English too?) some folks may pay attention to every
detail of what you write in order to make helpful suggestions about how
you may improve.  That is, of course, assuming you are not above reproach.