where is gnomebreakpad

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 26 05:40:43 UTC 2011

On 06/26/2011 07:14 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/25/2011 03:23 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Well, now that you've established yourself as the "writer" on this list
>> and maybe the expert and arbiter of all things related to American
>> English (British English too?)
> For someone who didn't take offense, you're getting surprisingly
> belligerent, you know.

IMO, what I've said doesn't rise to the level of belligerence.  If I
wanted to be hostile I would have told you directly what I though of you
and what you could do with your supposedly  "helpful" suggestion.  Now,
that would have been hostile.

>> some folks may pay attention to every
>> detail of what you write in order to make helpful suggestions about how
>> you may improve.  That is, of course, assuming you are not above reproach.
> Go for it.  Unlike some people I know (in person, that is) I don't
> consider myself perfect and I certainly make my share of mistakes.  And,
> of course, you can't correct your mistakes if everybody's afraid to
> point them out.

I said "some folks".  I hope you didn't take that to mean me.  I have
better things to do with my time.

You can't being to imagine how underwhelmed I I found myself when you
rated my writing "good" in an earlier post.

Yet, I guess it is good to know that as long as people make grammatical
errors and spellings mistakes as long as they don't correct themselves
you'll keep quiet about it.

Now back the technical portion of our program.