where is gnomebreakpad

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 26 06:28:02 UTC 2011

On 06/26/2011 02:00 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/25/2011 10:40 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Yet, I guess it is good to know that as long as people make grammatical
>> errors and spellings mistakes as long as they don't correct themselves
>> you'll keep quiet about it.
> Please note that *I'm* not the one with the chip on my shoulder.

Why do you find it necessary to attempt to characterize what you feel
someone else feels or thinks?

As far as I can tell, I am simply repeating what you've already
said/claimed...and added a bit of an editorial comment.

You did say the only reason you decided to "help" me was because I had
corrected my mistake.  Yes?  So, I'm simply saying that as long as
nobody corrects themselves you'll not feel the need to come to their
aid.  Which I personally find to be a good thing.  I don't think anyone
on this list is looking for help in grammar or writing style.

FWIW, the only reason I found it necessary to correct myself is due to
the possibility of my mistake being taken as a proper linux command by
the OP.  Since I have no knowledge of his experience level I wanted to
make sure that he understood I meant "yum" and not "you".  I wanted to
avoid the possibility of him coming back and telling me that he ran the
command I suggested and got back "bash: you: command not found...".

Now, would you like to get back our regularly scheduled programming or
do you really need to have the last word.