where is gnomebreakpad

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Jun 26 07:33:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 13:40 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Yet, I guess it is good to know that as long as people make
> grammatical
> errors and spellings mistakes as long as they don't correct themselves
> you'll keep quiet about it.
----
sort of a cowardly way to make a point - single out those who have
already admitted their error and pounce on it, sort of like kicking
someone when they are already down.

Personally I fail to see any distinctive difference whether
self-admitted or not, grammatical policing is a hostile activity
bordering on, if not completely bombastic behavior.

Craig

believed to be clean.