where is gnomebreakpad

Gary Waters linuxnutster at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 26 13:22:16 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 09:46 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> Which is why I don't normally comment on such things.  Instead, if I see
> that the message came from someplace where English is at best a second
> language, I cut them extra slack.

Extra slack? LOL! How many bloody languages do you speak/write?
Personally, I spend every single day of my life juggling English and
French. I hate SpellNazis for either side, primarily because they tend
to be ethnocentric at best and bigots at worst... if not outright
xenophobic. If people can make ends meet and actually achieve
"comprehension," who the hell cares how well they spell??

Your attitude will not only alienate non-anglophone speakers/writers who
are struggling on this list, but people with learning disabilities such
as Dyslexia. My wife has dyslexia. She sits there at her keyboard with a
bloody dictionary when she makes facebook posts because the SpellNazis
have almost driven her underground.

GW