where is gnomebreakpad

Gary Waters linuxnutster at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 26 15:41:04 UTC 2011

On 06/26/2011 11:18 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> Don't fall prey to Ed's Big Lie: I never corrected his grammar, spelling
> or syntax.  I never acted as a Grammar Nazi.  All I did was point out
> that proofreading his email

I read the thread from the beginning. Ed's reaction was the same as my
own. I simply did not get involved until I saw the rather pretentious
post about cutting people "extra slack." It's a friggin mailing list,
not a run at the pulitzer prize for literature.

You might consider "proofreading" your "brainfarts" before typing them
out and hitting send. You might also invoke a little role-taking. Say to
yourself, "will this line of thought incur the wrath of the lesser
troglodytes" before you type it out and hit send. That way the rest of
use will not rise upright off our knuckles and start beating our chests
in a display of anger.