Skype on Fedora 14

Nicolae Ghimbovschi xfreebird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:29:45 UTC 2011

Skype works fine for me on Fedora 15 86_x64 and it was working on F14.

In case you are using the dynamic version of Skype.
I think it needs some extra 32bit libraries to work.

as root:

yum -y install pulseaudio-libs.i686 alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i686
libv4l.i686   libXv.i686 libXScrnSaver.i686 dbus-qt.i686 qt.i686