system monitor appears twice in F15 Application List.

Mark Eggers mdeggers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:27:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:20:01 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

> On 06/27/2011 03:04 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> Does anyone know why system monitor  appears twice in the F15
>> Application list?
>
> Not on my system.  There's only one, linked to gnome-system-monitor. Did
> you upgrade or do a clean install?
>
> --
> -- Steve

I have two as well (did a preupgrade from Fedora 14). One is for the
Gnome application (first icon), and the other is for the KDE application
(second icon).

It's sad that Gnome 3 application menu icons are not more descriptive, or
at least display a popup window with more information.

. . . . just my two cents.

/mde/