F15 fails to suspend/hibernate on Thinkpad W510+

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 15:16:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 02:04:10PM +0200, Bojan Jovanović wrote:
> Could be a problem with usb3?
> usb3 driver doesn't support suspend.
> only known solution for me is to unload xhci driver.
> do you have some device attached to usb?

Most times I'm connected to my docking station (keyboard and mouse on
USB) or else I'm just using my BT keyboard and mouse. So I'm going to
wager that having a USB device attached is the culprit since I don't
always have that.

> this scripts helps me with Asus laptop.
> maybe you would need to change name for appropriate usb driver(s).

I'll give it a shot.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/