Firefox error

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Mon Mar 7 04:16:56 UTC 2011

Sounds to me that Firefox is "protecting" you from this exploit by
preventing the connection. Perhaps it's being a bit over-protective, and
should allow you to override it like an expired/self-signed SSL
Certificate. The actual problem is most likely the scs.fidelity.com web
server however.

--
Chris Kloiber