My backintime app is busted on Fedora 14.

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 13:02:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 09:44 +0800, Dick Roark wrote:
> I have been using backintime since Fedora 11. Since Fedora 14, it no
> longer works. I have been unable to get it working. Finally, I did a
> F14 reinstall which did not change the situation at all.  Is there a
> known problem with backintime on F14? (I have two other machines
> running F13 which work fine with backintime.)

I've been using backintime successfully on F-14.  However now that I
look, the last successful backup was February 12th.

Just starting it this morning I got this message:

==>
Back In Time changed its backup format.

Your old snapshots can be moved according to this new format. OK?
[No] [Yes]
<==

Perhaps the problem you are seeing is due to this?

Tim.
*/