[OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

john wendel jwendel10 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 04:17:50 UTC 2011

I thought you guys might get a chuckle from this,

My wife just got a shiny new HP laptop with Windows 7 installed. She has
never used Windows before, having mainly used Gnome on Fedora boxes.
After a week of struggling, she just asked me to wipe Windows and
install Fedora so she can get some work done without fighting the
desktop. This is when she proclaimed that W7 was, "obviously designed by
morons".

I guess it depends on what you're familiar with. I personally thought W7
looked very polished. I suspect it could probably be tweaked to work
like Gnome, but why bother.

Regards,

John