(unknown)

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:54:50 UTC 2011

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> What would have happened (as I suggested it previously) if I put that FreeBSD
> /dev/sda10 in /etc/fstab ?

> That new Linux /dev/sda10 partition would be auto mounted at that mount point,
> which would presumably be a source of data for some system or user app ...
This is not an exact statement ...
I meant that in case of:
- a Linux partition /dev/sda10 the boot auto mount would fail due to a mismatch
  between UFS mount and its options and Linux partition
- a stand-alone FreeBSD (UFS fs) partition /dev/sda10 the boot auto mount might
  be successful with all bad implications

JB