[OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:39:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 6:56 AM, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If Gnome 3 is a
> step away from this, it might be better for Linux, but not so for
> those of us that have used it for about 18 years.

No need to go that far back in time. I am using linux for 3 years now,
and I absolutely detest when new releases take away my ability to
tweak. That is one of the reasons I switched to being a full time
linux user from a full time Windows user and one of the reasons why I
am not comfortable with Macs.

--
Suvayu