How to compile a soft same as the version realeased by fedora?

GeeKer Wang wwthunan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:09:16 UTC 2011

Thanks,
I tried it as you said,
  cd rpmbuild/SPEC
  rpmbuild -bb OpenSceneGraph.spec

the total size of this version is 2.7G, a little smaller than previous-built
version but much larger than fedora-repo version.
Maybe it's -g option that matters, but does -g affect the efficiency? The
frame rate is still 10-, while the fedora-repo version has a frame rate of
40.

And my version has some problem with XLIB, while the fedora-repo doesn't.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 2:20 AM, stan <gryt2 at q.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 10:35:10 -0700
> stan <gryt2 at q.com> wrote:
>
> > rpmbuild -bp OpenScreneGraph.spec
>
> Oops!  This should be
> rpmbuild -bb OpenScreneGraph.spec
>
> The -bp flag just unpacks the source so it can be examined or patches
> can be created.
> --

Bob