Anti-Evolution rant.

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at
Sun Mar 20 18:58:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM, William Case <billlinux at> wrote:
> Now I am on a search for a replacement for Evolution that lets me have
> some control over calendar print out forms. Can anybody help?

I have an unorthodox suggestion, if you are an emacs user you should try
org-mode[1]. It can be a PIM, a publishing system, a personal note
taker, a literate programming platform and much more. There are several
screencasts demonstrating its capabilities[2], you can see them and
decide if it is worth the effort for you.

I hope this is of some help to you.