Anti-Evolution rant.

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at
Sun Mar 20 22:59:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM, William Case <billlinux at> wrote:
>  I had looked at org-mode during its development phase.  I'll look again
> to see what kind of final print format I can create.

I don't print my agenda but I do export my other notes and journal paper
drafts into pdf and print. there are similar options to customise agenda
export. Supported formats are plain text, html, pdf, postscript and
iCalendar files. You can look at the possibilities in the orgmode

If you do end up trying it, I would recommend using the latest release
as the pace of development is very fast and the version shipped with
emacs although recent in human years is very old in org years. ;) If
compiling yourself is too much hassle for you, you can try the nightly
tarballs available from elpa[2].

I hope you find the above information useful.

GL :)