[OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 00:46:25 UTC 2011

You generic not you specific.

There have been times on Mint/Ubuntu I've simply used "sudo su -l", done
my work, and exited. For some things the command prompts work oh so much
better. Mint is nice. I am not sure I like ubuntu or its community very
much. They make this place look adult, which I realize is a stretch.

{^_-}   (I gotta get up to lasfs sometime soon and say hi.)