Direction of Fedora desktop manager Gnome, related to complaints in OT morons thread

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:51:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

>> No, don't change my words.
>
> I didn't.  I merely pointed out that you used the wrong homonym, using
> "your" where you probably meant "you're."  HTH, HAND.

Actually it's not technically a homonym since they are not spelled the
same; it's just a typo.

Nevertheless, you are oblivious to or intentionally ignoring the
point. Just because something is a pet peeve of yours doesn't make it
OK to be that rude to someone who has done nothing to you or call them
an idiot.

Richard