LXDM themes?

Jake Peavy djstunks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:42:17 UTC 2011

hey all,

I recently installed the LXDE spin of F14 and the login screen is hideous.
I've done a bunch of Googling but haven't found much constructive on other
themes other than Industrial.

I don't know much about LXDM, can someone point me in the right direction?
I just want a very basic login screen, with no bubble writing and a solid
background, although I do like being able to choose username from the list.

Thanks,

--
-jp

Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of life,
because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune after a little
torture.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com