rename flash drive auto mount point

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Sat Mar 26 01:56:19 UTC 2011

On 03/25/2011 04:33 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Look I don't want to be difficult. But this is a Fedora list and the
> command mlabel that you are using does not exist in Fedora 14. So your
> information about changing usb drive labels using mlabel -i
> is useless to Fedora users.

Let;s be clear here, since Tom, Carroll, mike, and Howard seem to have
missed Aaron's point:

Yes, mlabel is a part of Fedora.

But, the version of mlabel that Fedora provides does *not* support the
-i flag that the posted solution says to use.  Perhaps the -i flag is an
Ubuntu only extension to their version of mlabel?

So Aaron is right, the posted solution is not useful to Fedora users.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at verizon.net
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net