xen virtualization: xen-4.1 rpm?

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Tue Mar 29 21:37:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I found about the new version here:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

If I understand correctly this means we will define our networks on our
host machines using standard networking tools/scripts and that from that
point on our virtuals will be able to attach their virtual interfaces to
our host's bridges and that the new xl tools are the new way forward?

If this is accurate I can't wait.  ooooh ooooh ooooh

Does anybody know when we might get our hands on the new xen-4.1 rpms?

(in 1 month I have only seen 4 or 5 people on fedora's xen list so I
posted here).

Thank you