linker

Patrick Dupre patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk
Sun May 1 18:33:53 UTC 2011

Thank,

I does help. However, I have another problem, and I not sure that it is
does to the linker.
It is a perl application calling my own c routines.
I made tons of them but here I get:

  Can't load
'/home/pdupre/perl_lib/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Absor_satur/Absor_satur.so'
for module Absor_satur:
/home/pdupre/perl_lib/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Absor_satur/Absor_satur.so:
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied at
/usr/lib/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 200.
  at ./Profile.pl line 22

I do not know how to debug this !

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |