Firefox 4 ?

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:27:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM, jarmo <oh1mrr at nic.fi> wrote:
> Suvayu Ali kirjoitti tiistai, 3. toukokuuta 2011 18:19:11:
>
>> [1]
> http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/latest/
>
> How about try Remi's package? Updates 3.6 FF. If I understood, FF4
> is not coming for FC14? So that solves problem ?
>
> http://blog.famillecollet.com/pages/Config-en

I have been meaning to ask this for a while, I used the tarball when I
was using Minefield (FF nightlies). After FF4 was released I wanted to
switch to a yum repo and I found two options:

- Tom "spot" Callaway's repo on fedorapeople
- Remi's repo

Spot's repo was recommended on the Fedora wiki so I went with that. Is
there any preference among the two? I don't recall receiving any updates
from that repo. So I was wondering which is more up to date? Or has
there been no updates to firefox4 since its release?

> Jarmo

Thanks

--
Suvayu