howto boot from usb iso?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed May 4 03:23:21 UTC 2011

On 05/04/2011 02:51 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> i have no desire to use anything that is dependent of ms.
>
> I never claimed otherwise. U3 is propietary technology by SanDisk, for
> Windows OS.

nor did i intend that you did.

i just do not desire to depend on anything that is in any way dependent
on ms proprietary software.

when linux has software that handles 'u3' i will consider such.

if something should possibly show up broken in later linux versions,
then one will have to wait for proprietor to fix and possible a new
hack has to be worked out.

granted, there is wine, and vm software, but there is still dependency
on ms.

i doubt that there are many linux users who will concede that ms is in
any shape, form, or fashion, that ms is dependable. other than that you
can depend on ms breaking or locking up.

and yes, i am a linux bigot. (gbwg)

--

peace out.

tc.hago,