Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:25:40 UTC 2011

Hi everybody:

I didi about a month ago an instalation of Fedora14 inisde an old Dell
Optiplex Gx260 using an IDE HDD with only 10 GB. It's for a project, so I
have anything inside /home, only my accounts, and few additional packages as
LibreOffice, gimp, inkscape, and many python libraries for the project.
Originally I was using about 57%.

But now I see I have only 100 MB with free space, why? The updates are
eating my free space, how to find where is the problem inside?

Thansk once more:
Aradnix