[OT] Need Some Help Here...

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:17:58 UTC 2011

Dear Fedora User:

I'm a Fedora User Just Like You and I Love Helping Linux in What I can.
Getting straight into the point, I work in a Startup with some people
here in my country and by now, we need access to a service called
"LaunchRock" for one of our projects.

Someone in the Fedora Comunity LATAM once said:

"In OpenSource World, maybe sometimes who you know less
is who can help you most" Trying to explain the idea of No matter
how far we are between each others, the love for the community
itself can Join us in one same spirit.

Today I come to you asking for your help. If you'd like to help
us here, just go to:

http://launchrock.com/fqdkp (My Promotional Link for invite users)

and insert one E-mail adress to "apply for an invitation" Unless
you invite many people using your own link the service will never
contact or spam you in life, don't worry.

it Would be great if you share the link I gave you above with other
people asking them to "sign up" for the service, it is just to help
our project in this side of the world and it won't take you more than
3 minutes to help us sharing that link I gave you :)

Thanks and God Bless you.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35