[OT] Need Some Help Here...

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:33:16 UTC 2011

2011/5/5 Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com>

> On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 12:26 -0500, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> > @Patrick: it is not my service, it's a Service I need to my service :S
> > (it sounds confusing huh? :S) See, I'm working in a webapp with some
> > people and we need to have a "sign up" solution like in that link I
> > sent.
> > (Obviously explaining the product) The thing is, that Service
> > Launchrock
> > it's
> > a startup that let other startups create their own "viral coming soon
> > pages"
> > but the only way to use it is inviting some people to get access
>
> You refer to me but respond to Joe Zeff's comment rather than mine, so
> I'll rephrase my point: how can you expect people to click on a random
> URL without even explaining what it's for? Saying "it's for my new app"
> is simply not good enough.
>
> poc
>
> --

I needed that service LaunchRock to use it on a new Webapp I'm
helping to develop here... But well, anyway, I got access to the service

Thanks, problem solved.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35