Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:32:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus <
aradnix at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if something is wrong, could u help me?

You should run JDiskReport. It´s agreat way to INTERACTIVELY see where your
free space went.

It shows a pie chart of disk space, starting at root, and you can move down
to subdirs and new pie charts appear showing the space used by the various

you probably need to have sun-jre-6 or openjdk to run it. But it´s well
worth it.