Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:59:21 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Isn't that what baobab is for?
>
> Why is it that every time a useful Java based application is mentioned
> someone feels the need to jump in, destroy the magic moment, and mention a
> non-java one, as if by trying and running a useful Java based application, a
> grave sin is commited against GNU/Linux?. ;-P

Why is it Java fans are so sensitive ;]

My advice was less to do with Java vs. non-Java (I am Java-agnostic)
and more to do with already installed vs. not installed and possibly
requiring more to be installed as dependancies just to see where space
can be reclaimed. You don't see the irony of suggesting installing
more stuff?

/Mike