howto boot from usb iso?

g geleem at
Fri May 6 04:42:22 UTC 2011

On 05/06/2011 03:02 AM, jdow wrote:
> On 2011/05/03 15:41, Fernando Cassia wrote:
>> It´s all described here (read the comments)

> And if you read ALL the way down into the comments you discover there
> is a U3 Tool project on Source Forge:

yes. i found that page thru a link provided by poster James Wilkinson,
which i have yet to reply and thank him for posting links. will after
do so after this post.

after reading pages, u3 does tend to look promising for
a unix/linux bigot. :)

like the truism goes 'anything ms can do, linux can do better'.

> Be sure to skip the GuidoZ stuff. It seems to panic AV tools.

so i noticed from comments. makes me wonder. but if
tool works, why bother with a lesser known?

thanks for your post.

peace out.

learn linux:
'Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition'