Intel HD 3000?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:19:22 UTC 2011

On 05/04/2011 04:03 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with Intel HD 3000 support in F14 or F15?

I'm running F15 on a Core i7 2600 system.  I believe that it has "HD
2000" graphics, but I'm not sure what the actual difference is.

At this point, I'm reasonably happy.  I'm able to run KWin compositing
and OpenGL screensavers, which is all I really want to do.

I suspect that I can probably still hang the GPU by trying to move a
glxgears window KWin's transparency effect enabled, but that's not
something that I actually ever do.