2 encrypted VG's on 1 disk - HOW?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat May 7 21:38:22 UTC 2011

johhny_at_poland77 wrote:
> I don't think it's a "distro related" issue, so i'm posting it here too:
>
> http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/11289/how-to-install-fedoraubuntu-with-encrypted-vgs-on-one-disk
>
> what am i missing?
>
> why doesn't GRUB offer the 2 distros at boot, why is it only offering only 1?? why doesn't it sees the other one??

Don't have help, but do you mean grub doesn't show all the features in
grub.conf, or that when you did the 2nd install you didn't remember to add it as
a boot option? Or something else?

My first thought has to be "did you tell it to look?" If so, more details, please.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>