Fedora server use on AMD64 platform (processor is AMD Phenom II X4 B55)

Braja Kishore Chattaraj bkchattaraj at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 20:10:11 UTC 2011

I had a general question about the use of Fedora as a server on a AMD64 platform (chip spec is on subject line). Could you please let me know how to install Fedora as a server as there are no links on the Fedora page for a server edition. Also, kindly confirm that I will be able to use this on a AMD64 platform. This is for home computing use and learning Fedora server. So, I don't need it to be ultra stable. I can compromise stability with having access to the new features.
Thanks,Braja