qdbus QStringList

Dj YB syehielb at t2.technion.ac.il
Tue May 10 18:39:38 UTC 2011

On Tuesday May 10 2011 17:43:34 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Dj YB wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to write a bash script using qdbus but cant figure out how to
> > send a QStringList
> >
> > tried the following:
> >
> > "1" "2"
> >
> > "1","2"
> > "1";"2"
> > ("1","2")
> > (1,2)
> >
> > "1"
> > "2"
> >
> > 1
> > 2
> >
> > none of the above worked.
> > I am sure I have already asked that before but I could not find the
> > thread.
>
> Try,
> "(" "element1" "element2" "element3" ")"

Thanks for the reply, though it did not work
the call is this:

qdbus org.kde.korganizer /Calendar org.kde.Korganizer.Calendar.openTodoEditor
"summary" "description" "(" "file1" "file2" "file3" ")"

thats the signature:
method void org.kde.Korganizer.Calendar.openTodoEditor(QString summary,
QString description, QStringList attachments)

Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
YB.