Thunderbird address book recovery(Solved)

Mark LaPierre marklapier at aol.com
Sun May 15 02:50:28 UTC 2011

On 05/14/2011 10:32 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey Y'all,
>
> Thunderbird 3.1.10
>
> Linux mushroom.patch 2.6.35.12-90.fc14.i686.PAE #1 SMP Fri Apr 22
> 16:08:03 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
>
> When I started Thunderbird tonight it reported that my abook.mab file
> was corrupted and that it was making a backup copy.  That it did.
>
> No, how do I recover my address information from the backup file?
I recovered my abook.mab file from last nights backup.  All is
apparently will now.  I wonder what happened to cause the file to be
corrupted.  I didn't add/delete anything to/from the file as far as I know.

--
    °v°
   /(_)\
    ^ ^  Mark LaPierre
Registerd Linux user No #267004
www.counter.li.org
****
In a free world without fences, who needs gates.
**
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today.
**
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
To mess up an MS Windows box, you just need to *look* at it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****