Comparison of Desktop Environments in F15?

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Mon May 16 09:09:23 UTC 2011

On 16.05.2011, James McKenzie wrote:

> The developers are trying to capture some of
> those wanting to leave Windows but want a 'belt and suspenders' approach
> to running it.  In other words, we have ID10T Windows users who want to
> leave it behind, sometimes for the perceived safety of Linux.  Well,
> give them what they want

Why does anybody care about some f*ckin' Windows users? :-)

I think this is the wrong way and should not be a main motivation to
introduce heavy changes into a fully functional and accepted window
manager, but that's just my own and purely isolated opinion.

(I personally will run my F14 quite a while, and when upgrading I'll
go for XFCE, which already runs on my laptops).