Protected WLAN

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue May 17 15:39:44 UTC 2011

On 05/17/2011 08:21 AM, JD wrote:
> I would select wpa2-personal, and select AES Encryption.
> Be sure that you create a passphrase that is 64 characters.
> and is made of a random string of printable characters.

Just out of curiosity, how would a phrase in a language that's not
natively written in the Latin alphabet do?  As examples, Chinese,
Korean, Russian or Hebrew?  (The frequency count of the letters depends,
in that case, on what system of transliteration you use and in any
event, will be different from English if that matters.)