Protected WLAN

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed May 18 03:22:53 UTC 2011

On 05/18/2011 01:53 AM, JD wrote:
<>

> Well, I hate to disappoint anyone, but until I see a credible security
> researchers/professors show in a scientific publication that they
> were able to crack wpa2-psk/AES using PC's  and in reasonable time
> (say a few days), then  I would believe it. Youtube is no source of
> truth.

jd,

accept it or not. that is your choice.

but before you "set your words in stone", have a view of the youtube
links. then read and look thru the non youtube links.

it is "a cruel world out there" and i hate for you to rely on false
security.

prove it to your self. use a wireless and you will see just how easy
it can be done.

when i say 'easy', i do not mean a few minutes, because it does take
some time, and less than a few days, to capture enough data to hack
a system.

with software that is now available, it is easy to do, and is done.

i am not saying that i do it, nor that i have done it. that would be
admitting to a crime.

because it can be done legally when you have a tightly written contract
that has been signed by whose system you crack.

nor am i going to make accusations that anyone who has posted to this
list that it can be done and it is easy to do, because it is not a
crime to do so to your own system to test it for security checking.

so, from last 4 paragraphs, you can draw your own conclusions as to
what i have done, or do not do. ;)

also, why do you think i use a pgp encrypted signature?

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.