NetworkManager to reconnect silently

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 19 08:55:09 UTC 2011

Hi.

I asked this question in NetworkManager mailing list, but everyone there seems to be busy, so I decided to ask here.

I run torrents on my notebook. On an electricity outage NetworkManager starts asking for a new password, so when I'm not around and the light goes back on (powering up the WLAN router), it just stands stalled with the dialog open.

Is there a way to tell NM not to ask for a new password ever? Because I use a 63-symbol passphrase once set up on all the (two) machines so to forget about it.

Thanks!

NetworkManager-gnome-0.8.4-1.fc14.x86_64

--
Best regards,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Shnurapet