bold font on firefox4 and chrome 11

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Thu May 19 15:31:38 UTC 2011

Hi threre,
Since I updated my Firefox to 4 (using remi) and Chrome to 11 (using google
repository) neither seem to display bold fonts correctly. I see the spacing
between characters increase a little, but line thickness continues the
same, and most of the time I can't tell which text has a bold font and
which has a regular one.
I tried changing Desktop Preferences and even updated freetype to the
freeworld package from rpmfusion.net but I still cant't see bold fonts as I
used to. On other applications, like OpenOffice, bold fonts are fine.
This is the seccond time I ask the list,nodoy has any idea on how to fix?

[]s, Fernando Lozano