preupgrading to fedora 15

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:46:09 UTC 2011

On 05/21/2011 02:08 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/20/2011 01:31 PM, Beartooth wrote:
>> Any hints? Gotchas?
> Go to the XFCE forum and look around.  Unlike Fedora or Gnome, one of
> the regulars there is a Core Developer for the DE.

Unlike Fedora?  I have thousands of posts in the Fedora Forum, although
it is a third party website and I am a active Fedora contributor.  There
are many others including Adam Williamson,  Kevin Fenzi and so on
posting there as well.   I must point out that it isn't that efficient
use of time for those who want to answer questions as opposed to ask them.

Rahul