preupgrading to fedora 15

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri May 20 21:16:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, 20 May 2011 14:00:18 -0700
Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 05/20/2011 01:46 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Unlike Fedora?  I have thousands of posts in the Fedora Forum,
> > although it is a third party website and I am a active Fedora
> > contributor.
>
> And I have almost 1,500.  However, I wasn't talking about Fedora
> contributors I was talking about the Fedora Developers; the people
> who decide what's going into the next version of Fedora and when it
> gets released.  If any of them follow the Fedora Forum they're very
> quiet about it, and it's almost an article of faith at the forum at
> gnome.org that none of the Gnome devs ever, under any circumstances
> at all, condescend to glance at what the peons who use their DE have
> to say.

Well, I don't know if I fit into the group you are talking about, but I
do hit the forums from time to time. I admit that it's on the bottom of
my list of things, so I don't get there all that often, and when I do,
I usually search for Xfce threads to help with. ;)

I've been busy enough of late I haven't looked recently tho.
"You last visited: 25th April 2011 at 11:53 AM"

kevin