Pascal to C source code translator

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat May 21 20:02:32 UTC 2011

Quoting JD <jd1008 at gmail.com>:

> Been searching for a Pascal to C Source Code Translator
> for Fedora to no avail.
> I found an ancient tar file (ca 1996 ~ 1998), but it has way
> too many errors to compile.
>
> Would appreciate a link to a working translator.
>
> Thanx,
>
> JD

I can't be specific after so long but I think I remember a GNU Pascal
compiler that translated to C as object code then used GCC  for the
next step. Maybe others can help more with that. Would that meet your
need?

Dave

> --

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti