Memory requirements of Fedora15 compared to Fedora13.

luis redondo luis.redondo30 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 21:18:17 UTC 2011

I run Fedora13 i386 on my netbook 1GB RAM.I regularly use VirtualBox to run Windows7.Right now,I allocate 512MB for Fedora13 and 512Mb for the VirtualMachine,Windows7 runs relatively slowly but I can do the tasks with it.My problem is: as the memory requirements are 768MB minimum for Fedora15 and were 512MB or less for Fedora13,can I get a slower performance running Windows7 on the VirtualMachine? Or can Fedora15 adjust its memory requirements according to the hardware available and the performance difference gets unnoticeable relatively to Fedora13?
                                                                                                                            Thank you.